- Quicker more efficient ring seal
- Higher levels of zinc and phosphorus maximum protection
- A must use for flat tappet camshaft break-in
- Less blow-by equates more power and better ring seal
- Requires no moly supplement and no additional additives
Lucas Racing Break-In Oils help seal new rings while providing excellent extreme pressure properties that protect the entire valve train and of course, the camshaft. Especially designed for flat tappet camshafts, but can be used wherever you need the extra wear protection in the form of zinc. Formulated in three grades to cover all motors and applications
Recommended for use on initial break-in of both flat tappet and roller camshaft applications for maximum protection and performance. Excellent on track performance prior to switching engine over to the racing only line conventional or synthetic. Compatible with Ethanol, Methanol and high octane race gas.
Zinc levels typically at 3600 PPMS, which is much higher than commercial passenger car oils. Recommended for use in racing applications only. Not recommended for passenger cars requiring API service oil.